Wednesday, May 24, 2006

First Time...

Well, it is my first time 'blogging'. I have attempted a similar activity in High School but abandoned it after much distraction. I tend to lose focus. I begin things and then....what is that over there? Oh what a pretty butterfly...wait what was I saying? Oh yes, I get distracted.

To catch anyone and everyone up to speed, I am Kimmer. This is my life. It is crazy. It is like a rollercoaster- albeit rough at times, dramatic lows and sky-high highs, it is a ride and a half and I am buckled in.

Well, I am up entirely too late for my work schedule-as usual. I am a night owl that has to be at work at 7:30- by choice. I dont know what I was thinking. I suppose the dramatic difference in traffic caused me to make such a wretched decision. So, adieu until next time!

Kimmer

No comments: