Thursday, June 15, 2006

It's been a while.......

I have been spending most of my time reading and writing recently. I have read four chapters in Ann Coulter's new book and I am addicted. I also picked up True Believer by Nicholas Sparks this weekend. I havent started it yet.

Th rest of my time has been consumed by writing poetry, letters or anything that allows me to be expressive. I enjoy spending the latter half of my lunch at work on a blanket, under a shade tree (half in the sun), earbuds in (MP3 Player turned up) with my pen and paper, feverishly writing. Does it turn out well? Sometimes but not always....some of it is well...crap..but at least I know it..well off to write more and read my book before bed.

2 comments:

amy said...

We're glad to see you're enjoying the weather--we've been spending quite a bit of time dosed up on sunscreen by the pool!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kim... Hope you and Andrew are well, email us @ kenjutes@hotmail.com, we are moving to a brand new house in april... it's our first new house, we're very excited... send us a pic of the red hair... :)