Friday, April 17, 2009

I am a terrorist? Does the DHS think you are too?

It puzzles me that pro-life groups are considered terrorists by the Department of Homeland Security. Pro-life groups do NOT bomb or kill pro-abortion facilities or leaders. There are extremists out there but anyone who murders another is not pro-life. How is my prayer for the end of abortion terrorism. Please explain this to me; how is my appreciation for human life terrorism?

How is it that people cannot see the correlation between abortion and stories like this http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5h-zVt9ohBMtzzXZN3EM4guLGy-zgD97K7DUG0 The woman stabbed herself to kill her unborn child and successfully killed her 9 year old. How could a mother do that? The same way a mother can walk into an abortion clinic and kill her unborn child. Don’t get me wrong, I am glad they are charging her with the death of two people but the sad fact is if she walked into an abortion clinic 7 ½ months pregnant and killed her child, it’d be called a choice. The difference is what? Can anyone rationally explain this? No, because killing children is completely irrational.

So please, Department of Homeland Security…let me know how I am the terrorist here and not the pro-abortion groups and facilities? They shout obscenities and threaten us when we peacefully protest during the 40 days for life campaign. No disturbing, yet true images of abortion, just signs reading pray to end abortion. I never knew how hate filled pro-abortion people were until I was cursed at by a passing car for praying across the street from an abortion clinic.

I sure feel safer now that the DHS is watching out for people like me instead of the hate filled pro-abortion groups.

http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/041609_extremism.pdf

No comments: