Monday, October 29, 2007

Great time

I had a great time this weekend and met some new people at 40 Days for Life. It was amazing to see the pictures from previous days, the journal notes others have left and the care and warmth from so many people towards human life born and unborn.

We did not yell. There were no graphic pictures- only pictures of born babies and signs with the words "Choose life", "Every life is precious" and other similar signs. We had the honks of approval as well as angry people yelling. I wonder how 3 women holding signs, sitting in a chair reading Bibles or even just information on the campaign could evoke such a response. I suppose their conscience got the best of them and that was all they could do was get angry with us instead of themselves.

One thing is for sure, the program worked. We even got Planned Parenthood upset. Their concern is of course the $400-650 they lose as each person turns away. I think of the little life that got a chance that day and it makes a world of a difference to me.

1 comment:

Sacchiel said...

I'm so happy lives will be saved because of this. God bless you!