Thursday, July 10, 2008

Christian Chicken

Just a little post about some of the greatest food in the world- the Christian Chicken. I love Chick-Fil-A. They have great food. And a great mission; Chick-fil-A's mission statement is "to glorify God by being a faithful steward of all that is entrusted to us and to have a positive influence on all who come in contact with Chick-fil-A."

I love the batter this yummy, Christian Chicken is rolled in. It's just delicious!! The little yummy pickles at the bottom- which I take out and eat first- are a staple. To top it off, I can get this delicious chicken in the morning on a perfectly cooked biscuit! Umm hello?!?! Does it get any better? I think not.

If I get the little nuggets of gold, I always look forward to the "crunchies" at the bottom of the box. The dipping sauces vary- honey or ranch and buffalo sauce. Either way, it is the greatest.

Then, there are the waffle fries. Yes, I love waffle fries. The kind of fries you push down into your ketchup or ranch and watch it bubble up from the openings. Yummm! Perfect, golden and lightly salted potatoes of perfection.

Have I mentioned their awesome sweet tea? I could be hooked up to an IV of that- woo hoo! Right now, I am enjoying a gallon of their tea. Ok, well probably a half gallon but who cares? I decided that breakfast was so good, I had to share....admit it....it made you hungry didnt it?

Well, tomorrow if you dress like a cow you get free food! I am seriously considering it....mooo!

1 comment:

amy said...

Too bad my kiddos have never been cows for Halloween. Love the new look to the blog!